Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Fabulous Excuses for my Still Full To-Do List at the End of the Day


Okay, here's my pa-the-tic list of excuses for not having my home cleaned up or my other goals accomplished for tonight. And that vlog I'd planned to do? Well, my excuse fot that is that my home is not cleaned up, and it was one of the goals that I just mentioned. (If anyone starts paying me to write this, I think I might be able to move it up a notch or two on my priority list.)

1. I keep staying up late and waking up early, hoping somehow the two will magically switcharoo someday, and I'll get to go to bed early and wake up late, someday.

2. I have a baby who seems to think I'm the only one in the world that can feed him. (Well, in his defense, I am nursing exclusively.)

3. I have a toddler who thinks "entertain yourself quietly" is an invitation for him to throw his toys at his brother's head.

4. I keep cleaning the dishes and the kitchen, but then I cook a meal, and *poof!* It's like I'm right back where I started.

5. I started drinking a cup of coffee sometime this morning, but then I found a mug of cold brown liquid after lunch and realized I never had my caffeine. Since I hadn't had my caffeine, though, I wasn't mentally awake enough to make a fresh cup, then.

So that's my list of 5 Fabulous Excuses for my day. What's yours?

This is






reminding you that the days may be long, but the years, they tell me, are still oh-so-short.

3 comments:

  1. So cute Tammy! I am a big one for your #5 excuse about the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thanks Valerie. I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee bit. Haha, great blog!
    www.rebeccabany.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

    ReplyDelete